[Nfb-krafters-korner] five hour baby sweater help

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jun 2 20:02:01 UTC 2017

The first thing you need to do is a sample swatch in order to get a gauge
with the new yarn and the needles.  Cast on like 30 stitches and knit in
stockinette [knit 1 row, purl 1 row]

I really are not following exactly what you are asking.  Are you wanting to
make a new sweater or do you want to finish the sweater off with this new
yarn?

Joyce