[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want to know Wednesday 5/31/17

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jun 3 00:48:33 UTC 2017

Vacation...

Well if I could have a wish [so if the wish fairy is listening][make this
happen pretty darn quick] I wish I could be in Texas before tomorrow
afternoon along with my Mom and daughter at my Great Niece's wedding.  My
Mom asked my daughter to go with her to the wedding.I miss my brother and
his family and they all live in Texas.

Now for a dream vacation...  John always wanted to take a cruise and we had
thought about it for our 40th Wedding Anniversary, but it didn't happen.  He
actually  got his passport around our 41st Anniversary.  I took him to
Florida for NFB Convention and that was the first time he went with me to
Convention.  42 anniversarey came and went. And we never went on a cruise
and he was gone way before our 43rd anniversary.

I really wanted to walk with him on a beach where it was warm with white
sand and I could walk or try to run without anyone around for me to run into
except John.

Joyce