[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want to know Wednesday 5/31/17

Dani Pagador daniknits at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 07:26:48 UTC 2017

Hi.
I'm late to the party, but ...

I'm not going on a real vacation, either.

But if I could, I'd love to go to the King Arthur Flour baking school
to take a class or two. I can't remember exactly where they are,
Boston, I think, East coast for sure.

Or I'd go to Italy and France to take cooking classes and sample the food.

More Later,
Dani

On 6/2/17, Joyce Kane via Nfb-krafters-korner