[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want to know Wednesday 5/31/17

Bernice 1948lighthouse at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 00:18:45 UTC 2017

My dream vacation would be taking a cruise from New York to England.  Then
touring Europe for a couple of months, especially all of those quaint
countryside places from those romantic English novels.  Then getting back on
a cruise ship back to New York.

I always have said that if I won the lottery, I would have a permanent state
room with a balcony on a cruise ship.  I never get sea sick and I love the
motion of the ship.

Bernice and the sweet Octane.