[Nfb-krafters-korner] Survey Monkey

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Jun 8 09:36:11 UTC 2017

A thank you to the Nominating Committee that has presented this opportunity
to us to place a vote. This is the first time we have been able to take part
in what plans are for the future and hope we will have more. As stated this
is not a vote but a survey with the hope that the members going to
convention will follow the opinion of its membership. I encourage all to
click on the link of the message, quick and easy, and you do not have to add
your name and speak to be known that you appreciate what this survey
represents.

Terry Knox

Membership Committee Chairperson