[Nfb-krafters-korner] Bonus out

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Jun 8 09:47:53 UTC 2017

I have completed the Fish dish cloth class by sending out Bonus for the
class. If you did not receive these posts please let me know. This completes
the instructions for this class and the next class for July 7 is posted and
ready for sign up. You will be making a crochet Sunburst dish cloth for the
summer. Please remember to sign up at www.krafterskorner.org and send me a
note you registered to keep track, please. The Sunburst will close on the 27
of June to prepare this class coming. This will be the last one before
Christmas dish cloth in August. So go sign up.

Terry K