[Nfb-krafters-korner] questions on quilting and sewing machine guide

Linda lblasingim at charter.net
Thu Jun 15 00:36:41 UTC 2017

Jan, Pop cycle sticks can be glued to the seam line of the machine.  Some
may stack two or three sticks to make a higher guide.  I use a seam guide
which is screwed on to the machine and can be adjusted to different size
seams, whereas the pop cycle sticks are permanent.  seam guides can be
purchased at any shop which sells sewing items.  I use a very thin block of
wood for a pattern for my square and a rotary cutter with pad to cut the
material accurately.  The pad is necessary if using the rotary cutter.  This
set can be purchased at Wall-Mart or any craft store.
Linda