[Nfb-krafters-korner] questions on quilting and sewing machine guide

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jun 15 03:08:46 UTC 2017

Jan,

There are several things that you can use to make straight line stitching
and you can purchase them at a quilt shop or where they sell sewing machines
as a business.  So don't bother going to Walmart to find them.

I am the person who quilts and have taught quilting here at the NFB Krafters
Division.

I could not find your email address and I prefer taking this off the list.
Only because I have questions regarding her experience and desire to do
quilts and quilting.

Let me know when you write me if she is new to quilting or has been doing it
and finding it harder with her loss of sight?

You can suggest the cutting mat and the squares and I went down that road
when I started back to sewing the first year I went blind, but there are
other things available if she wants to really get into quilting.

Jan, I have heard your name before, have we met?

Joyce Kane