[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want to know Wednesday

Deborah Barnes misslady0971 at att.net
Thu Jun 29 14:33:37 UTC 2017

Hi Nella,

Actually, I like to do all the things you mention:  if I have a really good
book, I could knit for hours!   I like to watch things on TV, too, and I
find that my knitting goes faster when I'm at least listening to something.
I love being outside but don't knit much there as where I live, we have lots
and lots of gnats in the summer!!!  I do knit outside in the fall as it's so
pretty!!!  When I had my screened-in porch, I knitted out there all the
time.

I like to knit with music, too, but I find I tend to daydream when listening
to music instead of knit.  <g<

Sometimes I'll find myself pausing for a bit and next thing I know, I have
the needles in my hand but had fallen asleep.  <g<

Deb B.