[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 6/28/17

Tanya VanHouten vanharris62 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 19:12:13 UTC 2017

I have two knitting bags - one for loom knitting projects such as hats and
scarves. The other one is for my crochet where I usually have a dishcloth
in the works.
Perhaps the strangest place that I knit is at Sunday School. I take
medication that makes me sleepy, and I have found that knitting helps me to
stay awake. My teacher granted permission.
I like to knit while watching television and especially like to knit when
guests come to visit. We talk, I knit.
Tanya