[Nfb-krafters-korner] While I am thanking

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Jun 29 19:17:19 UTC 2017

Another person who does not get the appreciation of us here that should be
thanked for her behind the scene work around here is Kathy Fletcher. Kathy
does the work in placing the classes on list, spell checking and all the
dots that take time to do. We need to take time at least one time each year
to stop and at least send a word of encouragement and thankfulness to those
who do such a good job with what they take on and do well for all of us. So
here is a big Thank You Kathy your work is not unnoticed.

Terry Knox