[Nfb-krafters-korner] Nella

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 20:12:30 UTC 2017

Terry they might have ways for you to ride at one of the therapeutic riding
places.  Most of them have special saddles and ways to mount the horse more
easily.

All plants feel different and have different smells.  I know what my garden
plants should be and consider everything else weeds. lol

Most of what I do is staying organized and having routines.  I know where
everything is located and don't have family members or coworkers moving
things around.

Nella