[Nfb-krafters-korner] thanks to all

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 20:26:25 UTC 2017

I want to thank all of you for the kind words

I love thinking up a question for each Wednesday or on Thursday if I forget.
Lol

It is fun and obviously my brain needs some mental exercise before it
totally stops functioning.

I don't do this because I want recognition; I do it because I like to.  I
have the time to research questions and post them.  I like reading what you
all have to say.  I look forward to thinking of new questions and reading
your answers.

OK now I have to confess that this week's question came from Courtney.  I
meant to give her credit when I posted, but once again forgot.

Once again thanks for the kind words; I love being part of Krafters Korner
and getting to know everyone.

Nella