[Nfb-krafters-korner] June 30

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Jun 30 13:54:08 UTC 2017

We have come to the end of the month of June and going into July and a lot
of things coming up for summer and the plans for the fall. We want to
include each and every one of you in all the plans, however, you might not
be included! How ? Have you remembered to pay your annual membership dues?
Now is the time! I will be closing out the old list starting July 1, check
the list as Santa says and I want to see everyone's name there. It makes no
difference if you the President, Joyce Kane or a member I am writing to all
of you. Please take this weekend to sit and send your dues. Because I do not
want to forget anyone starting next week if your name is not checked on the
list, as not received, I will be sending you a short reminder to make
certain you have not been overlooks on my part. This will be sent to those
who have not sent in their dues to make sure our records are correct. If
there are any mistakes, on my part, please reply to help update our records.
You really do not want to miss this Ten year excitement and you really do
what to be included.

Terry Knox

Membership Chairperson