[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday night chat

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 14:47:52 UTC 2017

I just want to remind everyone that tomorrow is Monday and that means there
will be a chat.

The chat will begin at 8:30 eastern time.

The topic is transportation: tips and tricks, or the best way to get around.

It will be hosted by Teresa, which means it will be very informative.

Simply call: 605 475 4000 and enter Participant Access Code: 966659#.

This is a free service but it is a long distance number.

You do not have to be a paid member to join our chats.

Please join us; we always have a good time and learn a lot as well.

Nella