[Nfb-krafters-korner] Great Members News

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Mar 6 01:51:03 UTC 2017

                                PRESENT MEMBER DUES DISCOUNTS

Hope you all read the previous post for our new members. Here is one for all
our members. Here is a way you, Krafters present members can receive
discounts on their 2017-18 membership dues that will be received on July 1,
2017. Tell your friends, family and others about our great crafting site.
When they want to join for a full year and plus, ask them when they sign up
to note on their sign up that you were the member who referred them. With
each new member sign up and notes your name you will receive a $5 discount
form for you to claim when you pay your dues for the New Year. One discount
form for each new member you sign up that notes in his or her payment your
name. One, two, three or four and for each the discount form for each
member. With four, your membership dues are paid for the New Year. Just talk
to your friend, family, and chapter members and tell them to go to
www.krafterskorner.org and join under Membership, pay their dues for the
year that gives them all the great classes for 2017 and 2018 and list your
name as the friend that told them about Krafters. Your name must be noted
with the payment as we cannot go back and add it. So gather up everyone, get
them signed up, and get your discount forms to take the benefit you will
receive off this years' dues.