[Nfb-krafters-korner] My Opinion, Oh Well

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Mar 19 15:41:54 UTC 2017

I have been reading the posting on list about classes, since I am a teacher
here, I wanted to express my opinion for you all to think about and comment.
I realize that Krafters is going the way of email classes, as I am heading.
I know I cannot teach a phone class as parts of the class has different
steps and cannot be done on the phone. In saying that and realizing we are
all busy. I do so want to encourage at least 1 or 2 phone classes a month or
the great things the chat people are doing. Why? I have been here 8 years
and I would never have made the friends I have on line if I could not
connect to them. Yes, I have not personally met some of the people I have
got to know, but feel we have become family over time. To place a voice with
a class really makes connections. I do not want the list to go all email. It
is nice to ask questions and hear different ways to do things and to know I
can call the teachers and speak one to one. Yes, my classes will be email
but we have to find a way to keep the contact. Just my opinion.

Terry Knox