[Nfb-krafters-korner] My Opinion, Oh Well

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sun Mar 19 20:36:04 UTC 2017

Terry, I agree with you. I wish there was a way the classes could be recorded and made available so people who could not attend the class itself could still sign up. I know there are some evenings that I am busy and we have people in different parts of the world that make it difficult for them to participate in the phone classes.

Sent from my iPhone