[Nfb-krafters-korner] an explanation as to why classes have not been recorded for those not in class

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 23:00:15 UTC 2017

Hello all,

I thought I would explain why it is that krafters korner has not chosen to
have recorded classes available.

1.     How many students would attend a class if they knew they could listen
to a recording later?

2.     There have been teachers that were not comfortable having their
classes recorded and so that would limit which classes could be recorded.

3.     There may be students who would not be comfortable participating in a
class if they knew it might be recorded. Every single student in the class
would need to give their permission for a recording to be made.

4.     In general, there would be fewer classes.

5.     The give and take and sharing of a class would be lost to those who
enjoy sharing and learning together.

These are the primary reasons why krafters korner has thus far chosen not to
record classes. There may have been other reasons that I can now not recall.

Have a great day!!

Cathy F