[Nfb-krafters-korner] an explanation as to why classes have not been recorded for those not in class

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 19 23:27:43 UTC 2017

Hi Cathy,

Very good summary of the issues we face when considering the recording of
classes.  An additional issue is copyright.  Many of the teachers develop
the content for the classes.  Recording the class runs the potential of
information being passed along without the permission of the teacher.  While
it is fine to take your own notes, that is not the same as taking the
teachers information word for word.

HTH,
Annette