[Nfb-krafters-korner] Baby ripple afghan

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 02:51:11 UTC 2017

Hi Henry,

According to my research I have learned that when knitting a 48 by 60 inch
afghan it will take 2240 yards of bulky weight yarn.

So if your couch throw is less than 48 inches wide then it will be less of
course. I have no idea if knitting takes more yarn than crocheting orvise
versa.
 Do let me know what yarn you choose.

I believe I forgot to mention in class that you could use a variety of
colors, switching every for or eight rows. what ever you like. this is a
very flexible pattern.

Have a great day!!
Cathy F