[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 3/29/17

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 07:57:33 UTC 2017

I'm posting this again because I forgot to put the date on it like Joyce
asked me to do. Lol

So, it is 2:45 am and I'm wide awake.  I will pay for this tomorrow, but
decided to go ahead and post the question for the day.

This is kind of a silly question, but I think it will be fun.

If money was no barrier to your crafting what would you do differently?

Would you take up a new craft that requires expensive supplies; and if so
what would it be?

Would you purchase more expensive equipment such as sewing machines, looms
and the like?

What kind of materials would you purchase for your current crafting hobbies?

Remember the sky is the limit; we're spending imaginary money here. Lol

Nella