[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 3/29/17

Tammy ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 13:48:20 UTC 2017

I would have a wall of shelves with containers for each color & type of
yarn.  Each container would be labeled.  There would also be drawers to hold
projects I am working on.  I would also have a nice container for needles
that is labeled with the sizes. Ok, might as well have my favorite chair, a
small table and a TV in it too.  Guess I would have to have my computer in
there so I can find patterns.  Lol!