[Nfb-krafters-korner] ot penfriend

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Mar 30 19:03:11 UTC 2017

Take index cards and punch a hole in them [Just one ] attach the label and
record.  Then take a rubber band and put end thru the hole and pull thru the
other end of the rubber band.  Now you can attach rubber band to the
wrapper, expand it over the middle of the package, etc.

This is how I labeled my spools of thread.

In my grocery store [Stop & Shop] they had a package of the index cards that
wwhich were cut maybe half the size of a 5 by 3" index card.  It was perfect
size as I had been cutting them in thirds.

Joyce