[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 5/10/17

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Fri May 12 02:03:27 UTC 2017

Hello everyone and sorry about being a day late.  My Wednesday just did not
come together well and I forgot all about posting this.

So last week we talked about the different crafting mentors in our lives.
This week I would like to discuss how we mentor others.

Have you ever taught a crafting class for children or adults?

If so where, what craft and how did it go?

Have you ever provided craft instruction for friends or family members?

If so, who and what craft?

I know many of you teach for Krafter's Korner and help other members, so I'm
more interested in how you mentor or instruct other individuals or groups.

I can't wait to read all about everyone's experiences.

Nella