[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 5/10/17

Tammy ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri May 12 02:51:39 UTC 2017

Nella,
While I was at home for Christmas, I taught my 10 year old niece how to
crochet the chain and single stitch.  She did a pretty good job. These
crafts were for kids that were preschool to second grade.

If you count designing bulletin boards as a craft, I work with four ladies
at church designing boards at church.

I have also taught small crafts during Sunday School and Vacation Bible
School.