[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Want To Know Wednesday 11/22/17

Terry Powers terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 18:55:49 UTC 2017

I am not much for decorating for Thanks Giving.  I usually go to one of my
sisters houses for the holiday!
I do have a lot to be thankful for!
I am thankful for my 31 years with the federal government.  All my friends,
with in KK and outside.  My family and being able to welcome Henry and
Sophie, into my life.
I am thankful for my abilities to craft and sing.  Even though I have
multiple disabilities, I am thankful I can get around on my own and have not
been hit by any life threatening illnesses!
Life has been a lot happier since Henry and Sophie have entered my life!

Terry P.