[Nfb-krafters-korner] Coming Up Announcement

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Oct 1 11:32:50 UTC 2017

Get Ready! I will begin rolling out information starting today about our
annual Christmas Party. You do not want to miss this one because we will be
making it really special this year for our members. I will try to send
information in topics to keep information together. There will be a good
deal coming and it will be up to you all to keep track if it is something
that interest you. So hope you will all keep reading. First things first:

Krafters Annual Telephone Christmas Party is scheduled for Sunday, December
10, 2017 at 4 P.M. Eastern, 3 PM Central, 2 PM Mountain, and 1PM Pacific.

Please mark your calendar for this time the party last about 2 hours and it
is a fun time for all. Please make plans to attend.

Terry Knox