[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas Party Help

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Oct 1 12:54:10 UTC 2017

The party was announced and now to get it going. The Contest Committee has
offered points for helping with the party, so now is your chance to get some
extra points in the contest. I am looking for help from all and all. Where
can you help. There is so much needed and that you can do. I will list some
things and you might even have ideas you might suggest, so think about these
and send me a message on what you think, my email is after my name on the
bottom.

Needed" Do you have music talent, would you like to sing? Can you play an
instrument? Can you do a reading or have a funny story to share? Do you have
a very small craft to share? Would you like to type the cookie exchange or
things like this to the group? There are many things you can do, think about
it and let me know.

Terry Knox

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com