[Nfb-krafters-korner] Your Christmas gift

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Oct 1 13:38:18 UTC 2017

Each year for the  Christmas Party the Board sends a small gift to each
member as a small gift for the holidays. This year it will be a little
different but the same. Below I will list the rules and how to receive your
gift this year. It is up to each member to follow the list and send for your
gift. Because it is the Tenth you will receive this gift without sending
postage and will be sent Free matter for the Blind and all expenses will be
taken by the Board of Krafters for you, if you complete what you need to do.

1.      These gifts will be sent to you as a thank you Christmas gift for
you and for being a member of Krafters this past year. They are a handmade
gift for you to enjoy at our Christmas party.

2.      . You MUST do the following: I cannot hand write your address on the
mailing so this is your responsibility. You must send me an email to my
personal email address, listed below my name, only. In the Subject line you
must place, My Christmas Gift. In the body of this email you MUST place your
current mailing address. Your First and Last Name, Street Address and the
Number or PO Box, City, State, Zip Code. I will print this and this
information that you are typing and sending me will be cut from this printed
email and taped to the mailing. If there are mistakes or things left off,
like Apartment Numbers it will be your responsibility. I will repeat this
again on the bottom, if you have questions let me know.

3.      . The mailing will be send out after November 1 in Free Mailing
Matter as braille will be included in the package.

4.      . There will be 35 gifts made and when sent out that is all gone.

5.      . In your email but not in the mailing address, included your email
and phone, if desired and when I receive your request I will reply that you
are on the list and you can expect your gift in November.

I will Not be looking up anyone's address from membership list, this will be
your responsibility to send it to me for mailing. Again if you have any
questions please let me know. Remember, you must be a member to be included
in these Christmas gifts, which are reusable and craft related. So, get your
name on the list for your gift. I will send this message a few times in
October but do not delay, this is your free gift with no postage this year.

To my Personal email tknox6 at sc.rr.com

   Send:   First Name, Last Name, Number of House or PO Box, Street Address,
Apartment Number, City, State, Zip

Please place this like a mailing label for me to cut and take on package.
Include your email and phone, if desired, but not in label. Hope to hear
from you soon.

Terry Knox

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com