[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas Gift Exchange

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Oct 1 13:10:57 UTC 2017

Every year we have a member gift exchange. I would like to do something
different this year. I usually take names and those people receive a list to
purchase for the person they received. I would like to make this a little
different this year. I will post this a few times to make it clear but if
you have questions, let me know.

   Mug Exchange for Krafters Christmas

Instead of gifts I want to suggest Mugs for Krafters. Everyone uses Mugs for
their coffee, cocoa or tea when they craft and need to sip on something warm
while at work. So this idea came to mind.

1.      Join the exchange by sending me your Name, Mailing Address and
email. You name will be placed on list to receive a person you will purchase
a Christmas Mug for.

2.      . Shop for your person for a special Mug. This can be a Mug from the
area you live in, that your person might never get to visit. Example:
Welcome to Myrtle Beach SC, printed on the mug. It can be a wonderful
Christmas Mug with a beautiful scene on it. You can purchase a Personalized
Mug from the personalizemall.com They print anything. You can have your
exchange partners name and any message you want placed on it for a small
amount. You can shop for an unusual Mug from many websites, they will even
ship it for you. You can creat a Mug by knitting a cover or any craft you
make for a plain Mug. Send someone a half a Mug for those who only want a
half a cup. Send a travel Mug, there are so many choices and it is a gift
that might become a favorite send and purchased by you for the 2017
Christmas gift.

3.      . Make your selection, and have it shipped or mailed the week after
Thanksgiving, to keep it time sensitive. It is supposed to arrive by the
party date of December 10, to be used the day of the party.

4.      . Put a little amount away this month and next to order your Mug and
the shipping, therefore, there is not a big expense. Remember if making it
personal allow time for this to be completed.

5.      . The gift you will received this year from Krafters will work well
with your Mugs.

6.      . Send a notice to Gift list that you have send you exchange gift
and await yours to come.

The amount of these mugs should be No more than $20 that includes shipping.
Get creative and at the party will have Mug talk. You may even fill the mug
if you are shipping it yourself, so think about this and send your name
information to my email list below my name.

Terry Knox

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com