[Nfb-krafters-korner] KK 10th Anniversary

Tammy ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 00:01:18 UTC 2017

In case there is anybody out there that doesn't know this,  Krafters Korner
is in celebration mode.  Yep, the thought grew up into a full blown NFB
Division.

Thank you to the members that attended the first meeting of the Anniversary
Committee.  We are in the development stage and welcome your ideas.  Please
give some serious thought to fun ways for us to celebrate.  If you want to
share anything, please send me an email.  This is to involve ALL of us and
last all the way up to convention.

Now, go Grab

a nice cup of tea or coffee, put on your thinking caps and lets make this a
celebration to remember!

Tammy Freitag

Ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com <mailto:Ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com>

Thanks!