[Nfb-krafters-korner] Braille Christmas cards

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Oct 17 16:09:36 UTC 2017

Well, our sale at Krafters is starting with our first order being shipped
out Wednesday. Just a reminder these are in limited supplies and if you want
your packet of three Christmas cards and one Valentine card to send out to
your special friends for this holiday season, get your order in quickly. If
you have any question send me a message on post on the list for me to reply
to you. These are beautiful cards and you will enjoy sending them out this
holiday season.

Braille Christmas card packets

3 Christmas cards  1 Large, Christmas tree  2 regular size with bell for the
Christmas season  1 Valentine regular size with heart design.

Terry Knox

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com