[Nfb-krafters-korner] Please think about this

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Oct 18 13:25:55 UTC 2017

This list Really, Really needs a Sunshine chairperson. That is a person who
will be responsible to send out message, e-cards or braille cards or
anything like this to our members that are sick, celebrating or other things
we as a group needs to recognize. If this is your gift or something you
might want to take on and develop I would like to see this start up at the
first of the year in January. There will be no cost to you if you want to
develop this and I am sure there are people here that will help with guides
on how to make a Sunshine plan. Please let me know if you have any interest
in doing this or you might want to share this with another person or two.
Thanks.

Terry Knox

First Vice President

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com