[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Bard

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Oct 18 13:38:36 UTC 2017

I am not an expert on Bard Express however, I use it well. I will be happy
to help and talk anyone who needs the assistance to download Bard Express on
their computer. Sorry I know nothing about streaming but can get your books
all the way through and on to thumb drives and storage for you. Bard Express
is the best thing the library has done for us in a while, no more sign in,
and unzipping, faster and so much easier. If you need help or are confused
send me a message when we can work together and I will write you back. Just
another benefit thanks to Krafters Korner.

Terry Knox

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com