[Nfb-krafters-korner] Mug Exchange

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Oct 21 18:43:28 UTC 2017

Sorry, I have to keep send these messages to remind everyone we have only 10
days left to sign up for our Christmas Mug exchange. After Oct. 31 I cannot
add you to the list and you will not be included in this great gift
exchange. Send me a private email, address below, subject, Mug exchange with
your name, and complete mailing address. Names will be sent out Nov.1 in
time for shopping mailing. If you want to join in, stop right now and write
the email to me, do not put it off, it might be too late.

Terry Knox

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com