[Nfb-krafters-korner] New members and list members

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Oct 22 20:03:42 UTC 2017

Sharon,
Thank you for your question, I am always happy to clear any questions. There is no obligation in membership. Membership is all benefits to you, after annual dues is paid. Members get a good deal more than people on list. First they get to sign up and take as many classes as they like both email and telephone classes and are usually send the written notes on the class. Second the members get to access each contest to win lots of prizes, shipped to you at no cost if you are the monthly or quarterly winner. You as a member might be a big winner or a smaller winner but all good prizes. The Christmas party is free to everyone. There will be door prizes given to those who will be in attendance, small donated prizes that also will be mailed to you if your number is picked. We are asking for donation, if people want to send them, but if it is difficult or not possible it is not required. I hope you have had the time to go to our site at www.krafterskorner.org and look around at all the things I mentioned here. You pick and chose what you would like to be involved with if you become a member. If you have any other questions please send me a note. The Exchange gift for the Christmas party is for members and yes, each member that signs up for that must pick out a gift and send it to their exchange partner, however, that can be done online also. That is the only mailing I know that you might question, but you do not need to be included in this if it is difficult also.
Terry K
Membership Chairperson