[Nfb-krafters-korner] I am here!!!

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Oct 24 21:34:58 UTC 2017

I heard the whispering going on over here, "Where is Joyce?", in barks:
Where is Joyce?

Well I am here and back to the drawing board: "What do I want to be when I
grow up?"

I did the craft show with my Mom last weekend and it was a gorgeous day and
this was held inside a large church and well advertised, but there was 3
entrances into this church and we had our table close to the front door, but
folks were not using the front door.

The food was being sold by the door in the parking lot and from what I heard
they were handing out maps so people would know where the venders were set
up.

I sold 1 apron and my cousin bought it.

Oh well.  I wasn't the only one that didn't sell much.

What is going on around here?  I heard that Cindy Z. gave a good chat last
night.

Joyce