[Nfb-krafters-korner] I am here!!!

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Tue Oct 24 22:03:10 UTC 2017

"Why Yes She Did!!!"

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Joyce Kane via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2017 4:35 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists' <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: blindhands at aol.com
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] I am here!!!

I heard the whispering going on over here, "Where is Joyce?", in barks:
Where is Joyce?

Well I am here and back to the drawing board: "What do I want to be when I grow up?"

I did the craft show with my Mom last weekend and it was a gorgeous day and this was held inside a large church and well advertised, but there was 3 entrances into this church and we had our table close to the front door, but folks were not using the front door.

The food was being sold by the door in the parking lot and from what I heard they were handing out maps so people would know where the venders were set up.

I sold 1 apron and my cousin bought it.

Oh well.  I wasn't the only one that didn't sell much.

What is going on around here?  I heard that Cindy Z. gave a good chat last night.

Joyce