[Nfb-krafters-korner] Ghost Class Wednesday

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Oct 24 21:56:24 UTC 2017

Flash pony bead Ghost Class

Here is the info:

Wednesday, October 25 at 8:00  PM
605 475 4000  code 966659#

Show up if you want to learn how to make this ghostly trinket.  Everyone is
invited, but if you haven't sent me an email already don't bother at this
time.  For those who have sent me an email telling me you will be there,
those folks will get the written directions.  May I say if you have the
beads and cord or ribbon  bring them and you can work on the ghost while I
give you the directions and answer your questions.
Supplies Needed:
. 67 white pony beads
. 2 black pony beads
. 3 yds. cord or ribbon