[Nfb-krafters-korner] Think about It You All

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Oct 25 17:29:34 UTC 2017

Today is the 25 of October. Thank about this over the weekend. If you want
to take part in Krafters Christmas Mug exchange I must have your email no
later than Tuesday, next, 10-31 to include you. You will miss a wonderful
gift exchange different and unique. Send me an email listed below with your
name, street address and complete city, state and zip and I will place you
on list and reply that you have been added. So check you list and sign up
real soon.

Terry Knox

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com