[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas Cards in braille

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Oct 25 17:36:18 UTC 2017

Please remember, time is going and we only have a short time and limited
supply of these great Christmas card packets. This is a fund raiser for
Krafters. You may purchase you four card pack with 1 large card with
Christmas tree on front and 2 regular size cards with seasonal bells for the
Christmas season and 1 regular size bonus Valentine card with a heart all
for $7.00. These are beautiful cards ready to send to your vision impaired
friends and relatives with a braille message inside that you may add to.
Please go to www.krafterskorner.org and arrow down to Christmas cards to pay
for your cards by Pay Pal and your packs will be sent to you Free Matter for
the blind ready for your holiday mailing. If you have any questions send
them to me at my address below my name, or if you need to order by check or
money order.

Terry Knox

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com