[Nfb-krafters-korner] Making A Weighted Blanket

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 21:54:14 UTC 2017

I unintentionally made a weighted loom knit afghan for my mom.

I used Caron Simply Soft yarn & held two strands together & then made 49 double Knit squares. I then sewed them together using the whip stitch. Once it was complete, it was so heavy. So for couriosity's sake, I weighed the blanket & it weighed 4.5 pounds!!!! I really hated to give it up because it was so heavy & warm.

If you would like more detailed instructions, please feel free to contact me off list.

Courtney
cmfulghum at gmail.com