[Nfb-krafters-korner] Making A Weighted Blanket

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 17:44:48 UTC 2017

Hi Daniella, a Double Rake Loom is a 2 sided loom with 2rows of parallele
pegs on it. They can range in a small one that has 12 pegs per side on up to
a loom that has over 100 pegs per side, this one could be considered as an S
shaped loom which could be used for blankets, afghans etc. you can wrap the
2 rows of pegs to get a denser fabric.
Please feel free to write to me off list and I will be more than happy to
answer all of your questions and help you with your blanket projects.
I have been looming for over 19 years.
Regards,
Henry