[Nfb-krafters-korner] Making A Weighted Blanket

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 17:51:24 UTC 2017

Hi Daniella again, I do apologize for missing the second part of your
question regarding the Ribbed Stitch.
The Ribbed stitch is where you knit the first stitch, and purl the second
one, you repeat this sequence across the row. You then repeat the knit 1
purl 1 stitches on all other rows.
Regards again.
Henry