[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pony Bead classes

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 17:46:47 UTC 2017

Hi Sharon, Pony Beads are usually 9 mm beads that are strung on cord,
curling ribbon or wire. They create ornaments or keychains etc.
If you haven't taken your first free class yet, then please join Joyce and
the rest of us at her next Pony Bead ornament class that is listed on the
Web pages under classes.