[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pony Bead classes

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Oct 29 19:24:50 UTC 2017

Pony Bead classes coming up are done with pony beads 9 mm.  The beads are
maybe 1/4" of an inch and has a hole thru the middle of them.  Two of the
classes [Christmas tree & Snowman] are exactly what the name is.  You can
use ribbon, silk cord or wire and put the beads on them and weave the ribbon
back and forth thru the beads to creat one of these items.  You can use them
as ornaments, keychains, kids like to hang them on bookbags.  When finished
they are around 1 1/2 inches in size give or take.

The Indian corn & pumpkin you use the same beads & sizes, but you will be
putting the beads on 12" chanelle colored pipe cleaners.  Both of these will
work up to about 8 inches give or take.  They are very colorful as the bead
count needed is on the sign up page.  I really suggest that during the first
class on the pony beads you have your supplies and work along while
directions are being given.  That way you can have any questions answered
immediately.

Written directions will be sent out by the following day.

Joyce