[Nfb-krafters-korner] Making A Weighted Blanket

Daniella Roccasalvo daniellaroccasalvo at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 30 17:23:01 UTC 2017

Hello all,
I am sorry for asking so many questions about a weighted blanket. I was wondering, how can I make little pockets to put the weighted glass beeds I found in? I am not sure how to do this, I have a loom that has pieces that you can snap together, a rectangular loom, and four circle looms of different sizes. I am not experienced, so super descriptive instructions and simple stitches would be awesome! Also, if this works, would anyone be interested in me making a video on how to make a weighted blanket?
Thank you all again
Daniella