[Nfb-krafters-korner] Accessing Monday Night Chat with Skype

Rebecca Strite rstrite at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 11:54:08 UTC 2017

Good morning,

                I am well aware sometime back there was some discussion on
the listserve regarding accessing Monday night chat via skype.  However I
admit I didn't pay much attention to the discussion and now I need the
information.  Later this month I will be retiring my first guide dog and
returning to Leader Dogs for the Blind for my successor dog, and really
wanted to be a part of the kitchen gadget chat on 9/25.

                With a personal laptop computer, Leader Dog's internet and
skype is there a way I can still call in and join the chat.  I would greatly
appreciate knowing if this is possible and if so how to go about it.

Thanks!

Rebecca Strite