[Nfb-krafters-korner] Accessing Monday Night Chat with Skype

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 16:21:21 UTC 2017

Hello Rebecca,

The way to do this is using Skype Out.

Skype out is a function of Skype in which one is able to dial from Skype to
a landline.

You can pay for it by monthly subscription, annual subscription or per use.

By purchasing the Skype out for North America you can dial any number in
North America like you would using a land line.

It is fairly inexpensive, I believe I used to pay about 40 for an annual
subscription to use the service unlimited throughout an entire year.

Dixie
@-> + <-@